Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

I can’t believe Luigi dunked on everyone. RIP Yoshi, killed by negligence. And heights.

3 Likes

I feel like my reasoning was solid. Y’all got Mario Party’d.

Oh, and Chance Time doesn’t go away…ever, I’m pretty sure. It kicks around in one form or another. I think it’s at its deadliest in the first two games, when the player is in control of the order they hit each of the blocks, thus turning the event that is literally titled “Chance Time” into a test of skill.

3 Likes

I feel the same. I was doing so good until I got screwed over. Mario Party got me good.

Chance Time is the perfect representation of Mario Party. Because it is a test of skill that quickly turns into a game of luck. Which I think describes this first installment really well.

1 Like

So, we’ve now moved onto the board that I think I played the most of as a kid. It may be pretty close between these three though. And I didn’t plan this at all, but we’re starting Peach’s Birthday Cake and it just so happens that today is Calli’s birthday. Maybe that’ll give her an edge this time around.

Peach’s Birthday Cake Part 1

And since we’re done half a board, it is now time to take guesses at who is going to win!

1 Like

Happy cake day to Calli.

Happy hope-you-win to Warmal, 'cause I’m voting for you.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence. I hope I do not end up disappointing.

Well, that was unexpected. I was rooting for Luigi as a joke but I’m glad to see my boy won. I’m so proud of him. I mean, I feel bad for what he did to Calli but he’s Luigi. The Crowd Favorite.

1 Like

im gonna go with Warmal to win this one, even though it would be fitting for Calli

1 Like

i believe in the power of birthdays! i vote calli will win!

1 Like

Does anyone else celebrate their birthday for longer than the actual day? For us, Calli’s birthday is celebrated for the entire month. We do a birth month where everything is tied to celebration for her.

Only the month? I guess your heart isn’t in it.

1 Like

Well. I do celebrate her each and every day of my life. But her actually birthday is only celebrated for 31 days a year of it.

Yoshi’s totally got this probably if nothing too bad happens I guess maybe.

1 Like

Time to find out who was right and who was wrong. We finish up the birthday cake in Calli’s Birthday month!

Peach’s Birthday Cake Part 2

The OP will be updated with people’s guesses.

1 Like

OK, so the Mini-Game House is really dumb in this game. So, by playing a game in a board, it becomes available in the Mini-Game House, but you have to pay a fee to play it. In order to play it for free, you need to buy the mini-game for the price listed.

Speaking of the Mini-Game House, are you guys going to do the coin board in there?

I had a good feeling about that seed you pleanted. Glad it paid off.

There are few things as satisfying as a piranha plant seed coming through in the end.

Yes we will be. We plan on showing off all the game modes. Aside from just straight picking and choosing minigames to play.

Well, it is now time to start the next board. I blatantly lie in the beginning of this one. Yoshi’s is not my least played board. I just actually forgot about the board I truly played the least.

Yoshi’s Tropical Island Part 1

But with a new board comes the new round of guessing. Who is going to win? It’s up to you to figure it out with only these 10 turns to go from. Last time a lot of people got it right. Will everyone do just as good this time?

I feel like the emulator’s making it look a little different this time. Also Yoshi’s got the home field advantage and getting stars is easier on this board than all the others because the space only ever moves on ? spaces, so he’ll prolly win again.

Anyway, hope Calli’s having a better day/week when the next board comes around, that all sounds like a lot to deal with. Retail and grocery stores always suck.