Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

Voting for Michael. You’ve got a really good set up this time.

1 Like

You’ve been able to taunt with the L button when it’s not your turn since Mario Party 2, I just realised I forgot to ever bring that up.

There was a lot going on in that first half to consider, but I think Peach will take it.

1 Like

Time to conclude the Creepy Cavern. I really like this board. It’s not too difficult to get around, although we never had much reason to go to the left side, but that happens. Also TAUNTING.

I had no idea it was in since 2. I thought it started in 4. There’s just never any reason to hold the controller in a way that you can push the L button.

2 Likes

This whole predicting thing is a lot harder than I thought. Can’t believe it was that close again.

And, of course, I have to point this out here, even though it was already in the video:

Not even ten minutes later

2 Likes

We really like people quoting things from the videos. It’s usually a month or longer between recording and upload. It also lets us know what everyone really enjoys.

2 Likes

I am so not violent! I am a sweet innocent darling princess with a loving heart…and perhaps a slight temper but I am sweet as pudding…lots of pudding…

2 Likes

I don’t like pudding very much.

1 Like

Pudding’s pretty good.

1 Like

This is a sin

Time to jump back over to story mode to take down Mario at his own game. This duel board is less than good. All in all, they are kind of hit or miss. I feel like this one suffers from the same problem as Pipesqueak, where you have little control over when and where you want to go.

2 Likes

So Luigi still replaces Daisy for this scene if you play as Daisy for story mode, right? Because honestly if anyone deserves the Beauty Stamp it’s Luigi.

Im fairly certain you cant play as Daisy or Waluigi in story mode

1 Like

Hm, I think I have an idea of when this would have been recorded, based on those comments about me. Can’t wait for these to catch up to this point in time. Love you too.

Anyway, don’t worry about Fowl Play, aside from leading into the grab and hoping the chicken doesn’t change its mind very suddenly in that instance you kind of just run around and hope it works out for you. I would never yell at you for doing it wrong. I’d just show you some trick to a game that you wouldn’t figure out with a regular human amount of playtime.

Plus I barely remember this game compared to the previous ones.

What a terrible duel map. They took a decent hook and ruined it by making it impossible to actually control whether you interact with your opponent at all.

Sadly the game never lets you play as Daisy or Waluigi in the story mode.

Anyway, 1,000 year-old celestial bodies aren’t allowed to be horny. New decree.

2 Likes

But he’s not 1000 years old. He’s a new star.

1 Like

Children are even more not allowed to be horny.

2 Likes

I’d say it sucks that you can’t play as Daisy and Waluigi in story, but considering story mode’s quality, having two fewer characters to play as isn’t a big deal. That explains why the Millennium Star has a special animation for Daisy, though. Can’t have a star getting horny over Luigi, I guess.

1 Like

I think it’s more along the lines that the story is supposed to be introducing Daisy and Waluigi to the game itself. The other characters are interchangeable, but they actually do something in the story. Sort of.

1 Like

That ending was incredible and now I fricken love Daisy, oh my god.

1 Like

I expect more votes for daisy from now on then since this scene is now known.

As most of you guys have probably guessed, this marks the point where the status quo (one Battle Royale & one Duel Mode before you can get a Star Stamp) ceases to be. As seen in the video, Daisy just up and bribes her way to the Beauty Star Stamp (before your chosen player character intervenes) so the Battle Royale is skipped this time around. Thus, it’s a fight on Backtrack which is the unlockable Duel Board of the game. And of course, Daisy being a special opponent like this is part of one of the reasons that I think Luigi is this game’s canon protagonist (well, as canon as Mario Party can get).

No points for guessing who we’re seeing after Daisy. It should be very obvious by now.

I admit: I’ve been waiting for a long time to see people react to the scene after you beat Mario, and I was not disappointed. An awesome scene deserves awesome reactions. As for me, it legit cracked me up for quite a while when I saw it as a child.

The Duel Board that you see is probably my least favorite board out of all the Duel Mode boards. If you’re unlucky, you might not get a new partner for a long time and that sucks. durable partners is something I like for this board, but they can’t be too expensive either in my opinion (though I think durability slightly edges out how much their salary impacts you for this board).

Koopa Troopa, Mario’s partner, is very cheap and relatively durable, though it’s attack leaves something to be desired. Still not a bad partner: Not the best, but not the worst, and I do think it’s on the higher end of usable.

So…

1. Wit: Wario* (Battle Royale: Chilly Waters, Duel: Gate Guy)
  2. Kindness: Yoshi* (Battle Royale: Deep Blooper Sea, Duel: Arrowhead)
  3. Strength: DK* (Battle Royale: Spiny Desert, Duel: Pipesqueak)
  4. Love: Peach* (Battle Royale: Woody Woods, Duel: Blowhard)
  5. Courage: Mario* (Battle Royale: Creepy Cavern, Duel: Mr. Mover)
  6. Beauty: Daisy (Duel: Backtrack)
  7. Mischief: ???

* Luigi if you’re using the character in question.

2 Likes