Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

This is probably the one board where tons of coins can easily net you a lot of stars. Since it forces you past Boo every time, having 50 coins means you can guarantee a steal every time around the board.

That is okay! Watch as many times as you need. We won’t complain.

1 Like

Last night to get votes in. Even if you haven’t seen the video yet just give a shot at who you think will win!

UPDATE TIME

Thank you all for getting your votes in. I don’t want to sound discouraging, but I’m not sure you got it this time, White Coke. But against all mechanical odds, we have survived the engine room. Interesting that the Mario Brothers are on opposite sides of the board list. Also, this marks the end of our first recording session, so next time should be a little treat for everyone. It was for me.

Luigi’s Engine Room Part 2

Also Who Got a Star?
Jack-Off Lantern -
Circlmastr -
Senario -
Zanzibar Ham -
oldskool -
Technowolf -
get that OUT of my face -
Bruceski -
RickVoid -
berenzen -
White Coke -
Fefnir -
frozentreasure -
WordOnTheWind -
Shywulf -

1 Like

Dude, I am so good at almost getting these right every time.

“You can steal a star from me if you want.”

“I’m going to do it anyway, I don’t need your permission.”

3 Likes

^ This is when I realized how quotable we are.

1 Like

There are probably a lot of really good quotes we don’t even realize we say in the videos.

UPDATE TIME

Bowser’s Magma Mountain Part 1

Things look a little different around here. Big shout out to everyone who helped me get recording from the N64 working, it saved us a lot of trouble. That said, we are starting to get to the end of this game. I slowly started to remember the Bowser board. I feel like Mario Party 2 did it better, but no one is surprised there.

GUESS WHO WILL WIN
We have 10 turns everyone, that should be more than enough to figure out who is going to win. Probably. Michael, Calli, Easy, or Hard computer? There’s only three more guesses for all of Mario Party 1 so make it count.

I believe in Calli.

1 Like

My vote’s for Michael.

Warmal is in the lead, has the most coins, has won the most coins and doesn’t have Calli’s Super Highschool Level Bad Luck.

No question about it. Now I just need to be stuck inside a high school building or on an island to add to our despair.

Please don’t. Your faith is misplaced dear friend.

I vote for Yoshi! but i do hope Calli’s luck improves a little.

1 Like

Can I vote for everyone having a more-or-less good time?

You can vote for that. We are actually having a great time. While this board isn’t the best, it is certainly better than Wario’s Battle Canyon.[quote=“WordOnTheWind, post:110, topic:960”]
Calli’s Super Highschool Level Bad Luck.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t say that that is her Super Highschool Level. We’re actually pretty close in the standings. Just cause I’ve won most of these boards, doesn’t mean I’ve got the highest stats. And inspite of everything, Calli always has the majority support it seems. Which is a way better Super Highschool Level.

1 Like

UPDATE TIME

So we finish off Bowser for good this time. Or do we? We’re getting so close to the end of this game I can taste it. This board is very draining and probably wouldn’t be so bad if it was either shorter, or less red spaces appear from the happening space.

Bowser’s Magma Mountain Part 2

And below is all of our winners! In spoilers now so they don’t know who the got the board right away.

CirclMastr
Samovar
get that OUT of my face
Edvarius
RickVoid
Fefnir
WordOnTheWind
Shywulf

1 Like

that bit just before the end, i dont know what it was from (if anything) but it was freaking adorable you two!

If you’re referring to the, “I took too long, now my candy’s gone. That’s what happened. Bagow!” It is a slightly altered quote from the original pilot of Bee and Puppycat. While Bee is at the Temp agency, the guy she’s having a meeting with takes a phone call that takes a little too long for her liking, and eats all the candy in his bowl. She slowly leaves dramatically while saying, “You took too long, now your candy’s gone. That’s what happened. Bagow!” Finishing it by throwing the candy wrappers everywhere.

yeah that, never heard of Bee and Puppycat, sounds interesting

1 Like

It appears that the audio has desynced again. I’ll have to fix it tonight.

1 Like

The video is now fixed. Sorry about that.