Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

This is Babymode Teddy. Reblog in 60 seconds for a healthy crop harvest.

2 Likes

I think Calli’s in a good position to win it.

1 Like

I suspect Calli’s going to make use of that 150 cost starstravaganza and win it.

1 Like

I can’t believe how quickly this game is going by now. I guess once you’re having fun with something time just flies huh? Also, this board is just so good. I would say for sure it is the best designed board in the game. I’m not sure why I didn’t play it much when I was younger.

We only have one more board to go and then we’re done with the game. We’ve started recording Mario Party 3 now and it’s gonna come with some changes. We’ll discuss them more when we get there.

Sometimes life just deals you five aces at once. But really that was a lot of skill on Calli’s part.

Anyway I have to go to bed but I took you up on your offer. Had it been a miles to kilometres conversion instead of yards to metres it would actually have been pretty accurate. This one took a hot second.

4 Likes

Huh that’s weird the results screen was missing something let me fix it:

3 Likes

-> Wake up
-> Stumble into living room
-> Open laptop
-> Thread reloads
<- “Destroy Ed? Why would they need to destroy Ed? What was he doing wrong?”

4 Likes

Must have done something.

2 Likes

hey who leaked my picture

3 Likes

Ask and we shall recieve I see. Thanks guys for all the cool videos and photos and comments.

1 Like

You know, I have to imagine that even if you guys had gotten past the first couple of worlds in the minigame coaster you would have gotten incredibly bored with how long it takes, because I certainly did!

2 Likes

We will be watching all of this.

And now we start on the final board. It was a long time coming, but we will be taking down Bowser in his home turf. And it’s an amusement park this time. It actually fits the theme of the game with the title Bowser Land. I’m actually kind of sad that the other ones weren’t also theme parks with different themes. That would have been really cool.

As this is the final board, please keep in mind you only have until Saturday evening UTC -7. So get those votes in as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Wow, okay, this one is really hard to predict. Everyone’s pretty even, I think, with the exception of Wario, who sucks. I was going to say DK’s run of bad luck could screw him out of winning, but then Bowser Revolution happened. After thinking through it for a stupid amount of time, I’m just gonna vote Calli. Michael’s got a good lead, but Calli might get the next star, and I think she seems to have a lead on two bonus stars. DK’s kinda been kicking ass in minigames, but that could change in 10 turns.
That being said, relying on things continuing smoothly in Mario Party is a turbulent and foolish thing, so as far as I know Calli’s endgame factors could mean nothing if DK keeps winning minigames and the RNG decides he’s its favorite.

1 Like

This board seems like it’s built for high levels of player destruction. I saw all those Bowser spaces and there’s a good chance for a game changer to come out of one of them. All it takes is one bad roll in Bowser Chance Time to wipe out some stars, so I don’t feel safe picking anyone.

Still, for my vote, I’m picking Michael, partly because of his lead, and partly because I want at least some chance of getting (or tying) the top spot on the guess leaderboard.

1 Like

[adorable sounds for like 60 seconds straight]

-Michael and Calli, 2017

I’m sorry I revealed the forbidden knowledge of Mario Party. It was never meant to be known by humans, I see that now.

The fun part of unlocking this board is that after you play each other board once some Koopa Kids just kidnap Toad in the lobby and make you play Bowser Land instead of any other board. Or they make fun of you for going to Mini Game Land. It’s a fun way to call back to the overarching story but in a much more timely fashion than in the first game and it, along with the first game, are the best handling of what little story exists in Mario Party that they’ve ever done. Later on there’s a game that just lets you buy the resolution to the story, it cares so little.

I believe the Bowser Parade takes two coins from each player per space they get pushed back, but I might be wrong on that. Usually you either lose like 5 coins or all of them with no middle ground, on top of, yet again, undoing whatever progress you’re making, automatically ruining the board and making it one of the least fun in the game, on top of the issues with the flow of movement that’s like an even worse version of Space Land and the item shop that can force you to spend coins on an item that can take everybody’s coins. But let’s take both of those concepts, of an item shop giving you an item against your will and Bowser stealing the spotlight every handful of turns, and put nice, big pins in them on the corner of our Mario Party Murder Board for later.

The thing is, there’s not much on the board that can actually rob people of stars. Coins, yes, in abundance, but the Chance Time spaces are behind a locked door and a warp pipe respectively, as is one of the ghosts. Getting over to the Boo in the lower left takes time and if you don’t get there with enough coins it’s a long trip to circle back around. And even so, Calli doesn’t have any stars to steal, yet I’m pretty sure she’s going to sweep all three again. That Quicksand Cache payout got her a sizeable lead for the minigame star and the coin star, and she’s already ahead for the happening star; I’m willing to bet that if she doesn’t get the next star it’s because she’ll land short on the happening space right before it, which is still beneficial. I could see Calli winning with four stars realistically right now. Michael will probably end with three, or DK will get to Boo and steal a star from him, making it two for each of them.

There’s always the possibility of battle games, and the computers typically do well since they’re unhampered by actually having to physically interface with the poor controls, and someone might get some extra happening spaces over with the Blooper, but I’m not seeing much in the way of C H A N C E T I M E that could really happen. I think Peach’s got it.

1 Like

Clearly, Warmal will realize that he needs to use the Skeleton key he can never get rid of to unlock Bowser’s heart and make him see the true power of friendship, winning the board.

2 Likes

I think everyone that watches here has gotten their votes in, but just reminding everyone that today is the last day to vote. Also, I added a new and great section near the bottom of the OP.

1 Like

Here we are at the end of the game. We had a lot of ups and downs this time around didn’t we? Well, the OP has been updated with the winner of this round of voting, thank you everyone for watching this far. We will see you in Mario Party 3.

1 Like

But wait, this can only mean one thing.

1 Like