[FINISHED] LPFWA 2k18 - Killing the Business Since 2013

All right! After getting some responses I started putting together a list of highlights of this season, not sorted by any criteria in particular. Actually, I’ve been uploading them over the last few weeks. There’s still some I have in a pipeline, both stuff I wanted to have in the list myself as well as stuff people suggested.

If there’s still more stuff you think is memorable in any way, be it a match, a storyline or something else entirely let me know and I’ll add it to my list. Please also let me know why you think it’s noteworthy. I’ll keep expanding that list and link to it in the op.

Since the main event at today’s show will be D the Destroyer vs. Flamander I urge you to check out the second item on this list. The same match but many months prior and for the Bunny Title :3
It was a really good match and you have about four hours from now to watch it, if you choose to do so.

Playlist with all Highlights

#1 Episode 2, Match 2 - Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer vs. Toad
(Link to whole show)
The main reason this match is noteworthy is its finish. It showed some of the interesting interactions possible with WWE 2k18
Otherwise there isn’t an awful lot to say about this match. It was only Episode 2 and we were trying to figure out what your newly made CAWs were capable of.
It’s hard to gauge what makes one good in terms of raw numbers. The AI being stupid or not seems to matter a whole lot more than stats, moves or abilities sometimes.
This is a match between Fruitsniffer, Toad and Dr. Ham.
By now Fruitsniffer has, against all odds, turned out to be a main eventer. Toad is slightly lower on the card but not by much. Dr. Ham inadvertently turned out to be a “Jobber to the Stars” but he can still hold his own against most opponents.
I could get the lamest gimmick ever and the character could just completely kill it competitively. It’s like rolling dice. After all, just rolling some freaking dice is what LPFWA is all about.

#2 Episode 18, Match 4 - D the Destroyer vs. Flamander for the Bunny Title :3
(Link to whole show)
On paper just a normal defense for Flamander against D the Destroyer. But this match turned out to be special.
It marked the fifth time Flamander accepted a challenge for his Bunny Title :3 he won only a month prior from Palpatine who has a record reign of six defenses.
Flamander being a legend of the business while D was still relatively unproven no one expected this match to turn out as well as it did. Both fighters gave it their all and it turned out to be an exciting bout back to finish.

#3 Episode 20, Match 5 - Drunken Idiot Ladder Match
(Link to whole show)
Matches are good for different reasons. Some are all-out wars that could go either way until the end. Others are fun because it gives the wrestlers some character. Others still are great because out of the four wrestlers in the match three of them had a representative on commmentary.
This four-way ladder match between Dash, Angus, Fruity and IGgy started as all of them coming together being sad that they don’t have a match at Toxx Party. So they decided to just have a drunken idiot ladder match, given that they are all drunken idiots. Now go watch some drunken idiots climb ladders.

#4 Episode 16, Match 3 - DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Hell-Ena, Falls Count Anywhere for the Bunny Title :3
(Link to whole show)
DCB is known for three things: Being made of caffeine and losing a lot, but winning by count-out if she wins.
Hell-Ena is also known for two things, Eating people’s faces and being an actual demon, unholy shit!
Furthermore, Hell-Ena was the Pokeymanz Champion at the time and since that title is defended anywhere, anytime this match was made a Falls Count Anywhere match.
To prepare for this match Hell-Ena ate faces of innocents??? And Dcb didn’t drink coffee for a week??? What we expected was a oone-sided beat down, what we got was ultraviolence to the point of wrecking parts of the arena.

#5 Episode 28, Match 5 - Toad vs. Lore Convoluter for the LP Superstar Title
(Link to whole show)
What appeared like throwaway title defense for Toad at first became the match that gave Lore Convoluter his reputation of being incredibly resilient.
That day Lore proved to that he can play with the big boys. Whether this sudden surge of strength came from some convoluted lore or not has not been made clear to this day.
With 13:30 Minutes from bell to bell this is one of the longer matches in LPFWA

#6 Episode 20, Match 3 - Third Street Sinners vs. Freddie Hope and Flamander for the Co-Comm Titles
(Link to whole show)
The Third Street Sinners have been meaning to make their proper Tag Team debut for a while now, but Bone Pimp held the Buscus and was not allowed outside Buscus matches (and still wasn’t at this point, he go into trouble simply for being at ringside).
They just couldn’t wait any longer and challenged Freddie and Flamander for the Co-Comm Titles.
And what a match this turned out to be. First, the quest for the hot tag, then Flamanders unending resiliency and then one of the best Tag Team matches we had ended.

Show starts in 15 minutes. https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Match 0: Eight-Way Chaos Battle Royal
Match 1: First oRa vs. Third Street Sinners © for the Co-Comm titles
Match 2: Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (Z1 A-Block)
Match 3: Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira © for the Kawaii Title
Match 4: Palpatine vs. Lore Convoluter (Z1 B-Block)
Match 5: Link vs. Palpatine © for the LP Superstar Title
Match 6: Dash Rendar vs. Kylo Ren (Z1 A-Block)
Match 7: Dreamland Express vs. IGgy + ???
Match 8: Freddie Hope vs. Lotus Aura (Z1 B-Block)
Match 9: Tommy Wiseau vs. Nuffkins © for the Bunny Title :3
Match 10: Fruitsniffer vs. El Catire Arrecho (Z1 A-Block)
Match 11: Kara TCP vs. Valerie Eason © for the LPFWA Women’s Title
Match 12: Majestic Goat-Man vs. A tree (Z1 B-Block)
Match 13: D the Destroyer vs. Flamander © for the LPFWA Title

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #36 - Wall of Golden Stuff: Legends Pulverize Federal Woman Agent
Title by crow

crow: Legends Pulverize Federal Woman Agent
crow: Link/Palpatine: (tri)Force! Weapons! Auupset
Deathmaster780: Loser Plant Fails Wrestling Again
ZephyrWhisper: Learning Pizza is Free Wins Audience

:3

dcbs right you don’t get enough credit for making such a good show. I would post Angus reaction but I think hes still laughing at screwing Tommys day to care for a post show interview

2 Likes

Yeah dude, you make a really good show.

1 Like

Hey yo everyone! Show will be at the usual time, in the usual place.
We’re entering the halfway point of the Z1 Tournament as we go full speed with both blocks! We’ll be having both blocks in one night for the next three episodes, which means the Finals will be at the next PPV (which will be called ALL OUT, it happens on the same day as ALL IN if I’m not delayed)

Anyway, since this means a lot of matches in one night I won’t do a bonus match until the PPV. Aside from the Bunny Title and the Buscus Match, I also wont do any title matches until ALL OUT.

On a different note: I added a DCB chant to the bot.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Woolsey Smythe © vs. Dr. Ham

#2 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar (0) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0)

#3 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope (4) vs. Majestic Goat-Man (2)

#4 Singles Match (No Count-out)
Inspector Jane vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer (4) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (2)

#6 Z1 B-Block
A tree (0) vs. Lore Convoluter (0)

#7 Bunny Championship :3
Macro Man Keynes vs. Nuffkins ©

#8 Z1 A-Block
Toad (4) vs. Kylo Ren (2)

#9 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine (4) vs. Lotus Aura (2)

Here’s the current standings:

Including today, everyone is able to gain a maximum of six more points. Which means there’s a very real possibility that, considering tie-breakers, someone is going to get eliminated already. The thing is, if Fruity wins both Catire and Dash are eliminated no matter if they win any more of their matches because Fruity has already beaten the two. Even if two of them were tied with 6 points at the end, that would mean Fruity gets priority due to his victories. If Fruity manages to beat his opponent, TCP, this show, TCP will also be statistically eliminated. Same is true for Toad beating Kylo.

Now if someone is eliminated that doesn’t mean they can’t affect the tournament in a meaningful way anymore. Not only can they still beat people and rob them of points there’s also scenarios where, even on the final nights, the ones at the bottom of the board can be the decider for who wins.

Much like with the A-Block, we can possibly see our first eliminations here. For instance, if palpatine wins his match he sits at six points. He already beat both Lore and a tree, who sit at 0 points. Which means if Palpy wins both of those are statistically eliminated, even the one who wins.

There’s a variety of possibly elimination and spoiler scenarios going forward, I’ll try my best to point them out, should they happen.

Match 1: Woolsey Smythe © vs. Dr. Ham for the Buscus
Match 2: Dash Rendar (0) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0) - Z1 A-Block
Match 3: Freddie Hope (4) vs. Majestic Goat-Man (2) - Z1 B-Block
Match 4: Inspector Jane vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 5: Fruitsniffer (4) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (2) - Z1 A-Block
Match 6: A tree (0) vs. Lore Convoluter (0) - Z1 B-Block
Match 7: Macrom Man Keynes vs. Nuffkins © for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Toad (4) vs. Kylo Ren (2) - Z1 A-Block
Match 9: Palpatine (4) vs. Lotus Aura (2) - Z1 B-Block

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #37 - Largely Purple Flamboyance Willfully Annihilated
Episode Title by Sel_Nar

Sel_Nar: Large Pouty Fat Wins Appendicitis
Hamstray: Legal Problems For Wrestling Association
Sel_Nar: Lumberjack Pounds Fur Wearing Armani
Sel_Nar: Ladies Punching Freely With Accelerants
Sel_Nar: Largely Purple Flamboyance Willfully Annihilated
Hamstray: Lotus Palpatined! Fans Were Aggreived

Man, I can’t believe the fate of the universe tournament could rest in the hands of a capitalist Goatman and an elbow drop to ass, what a world!

1 Like

Show will be at the usual time, in the usual place.
We’ll be entering our fourth round of Z1 Action and things are heating up because the final block matches are nigh and the stakes are getting higher.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Dr. Ham © vs. Face

#2 Z1 A-Block
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. El Catire Arrecho

#3 Z1 B-Block
a tree vs. Lotus Aura

#4 Trios-Tag Match
Tolvie, Yelizaveta and Samus vs. The Brutal Baroness, Nadira and DivineCoffeeBinge

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsiffer vs. Kylo Ren

#6 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Palpatine

#7 Bunny Championship
Pyroi DDD vs. Nuffkins ©

#8 Z1 A-Block
Toad vs. Dash Rendar

#9 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man vs. Lore Convoluter

Block A has been going more or less as expected, the competitors are, unwittingly sorted by their seed. So who’s on top is on top, who’s on bottom is on bottom. Except for Catire, who still has 0 points. But lets get into what could happen this week.

Whether TCP or Catire win this week, it has no effect on the tournament. Both are already statistically eliminated and can only affect that tournament by fighting someone still in contention. So there’s nothing going on here, really, aside from the both of them trying to get more points. Catire’s final match, against Kylo, will matter, though.

Fruity vs. Kylo is live or die situation for Kylo. he HAS to win to still be in contention next week. And if he wins he has the tie-breaker over both Fruity and Toad which gives him a distinct advantage for winning the block. Where Fruity and Toad would need a win next week (Toad also this week) AND Kylo has to lose next week, Kylo just has to win and hope everything goes according to plan.

Depending on how this week’s matches go Toad vs. Dash could potentially eliminate Toad. He cannot afford to lose this match or he’s out. Dash doesn’t have to worry about anything anymore because he’s already eliminated

Where A-Block went mostly as would be expected B-Block likes to be a bit more defiant. The strongest in the mix, Freddie Hope, is actually behind Palpatine and tied with Underdog Majestic Goat-Man. Tree, another favorite, has not won a single match yet.

Tree will go against Lotus. Both are eliminated already so this is just for the points. But if tree wants to finish with at least two points he should probably start winning. Lotus is no slouch, though. He may have lost to Palpatine last week, but it was a very drawn-out and close fight.

In our second B-Block match the two favorites, Freddie Hope and Palpatine go one on one against each other. If Palpy turns out victorious that’s it for Freddie and Goat would be the only other one still in contention. If freddie wins, however, the situation is similar to A-Block where a Goat win next week can be the deciding match between a Freddie or Palpy win in the end. That is assuming goat is no longer in contention. If he is he will be fighting for himself. Tree, of course, could also spoil Freddie’s Z1 next week.

Finally, we have MGM vs. Lore Convoluter. Lore is already out but MGM has to fight to maintain his standing. If he loses that doesn’t mean he’s eliminated, necessarily. It all depends on what Freddie and Palpy do. But if goat loses AND palpy wins, that’s it, we have a winner right there and it’s the Dark Side of the Palpatine Dream. But let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

For both blocks there’s a few more scenarios, of course, but going over everything would be quite exhausting for me so I’m just not gonna.

It’s funny to me that the Underdog (or Upset Goat if you will) has probably the simplest path to victory compared to the other two.

1 Like

Match 1: Dr. Ham © vs. Face for the Buscus
Match 2: Thundercat Chris Pine (2) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0) - Z1 A-Block
Match 3: A tree (0) vs. Lotus Aura (2) - Z1 B-Block
Match 4: Tolvie, Yelizaveta and Samus vs. Brutal Baroness, Naidra and DCB
Match 5: Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Kylo Ren (4) - Z1 A-Block
Match 6: Freddie Hope (4) vs. Palpatine (6) - Z1 B-Block
Match 7: Pyroi DDD vs. Nuffkins © for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Toad (4) vs. Dash Rendar (2) - Z1 A-Block
Match 9: Majestic Goat-Man (4) vs. Lore Convoluter (2) - Z1 B-Block

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #38 - Lumbering Pugilists Filled With Aggression

Sel_Nar: Large Perverts Furiously Wanking Attentively.
Sel_Nar: Laggard Porcine Fears Winning Again
Sel_Nar: Large Proctologist Fingers Working Agony
Hamstray: Lumbering Pugilists Filled With Aggression

Here’s a couple clips from the episode:
https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyAverageCarabeefJebaited
https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyDeadSproutNononoCat
https://clips.twitch.tv/IcyCoyLorisYee
https://clips.twitch.tv/FurtivePrettiestNikudonSoonerLater

It’s time for the final round of Block matches of the Z1 Climax in the usual place at the usual time
Whichever two fighters win the blocks will face each other next week going ALL OUT at ALL OUT

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face © vs. anilEhilated

#2 Z1 B-Block
A tree (0) vs. Freddie Hope (6)

#3 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar (3) vs. TCP (4)

#4 Four-Way Elimination Tables (Kawaii and LPFWA Women’s No. 1 Contender Match)
The Brutal Baroness vs. Hell-Ena vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Samus Aran

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Toad (5)

#6 Z1 B-Block
Lotus Aura (4) vs. Lore Convoluter (2)

#7 Bunny Championship :3
Schir vs. Nuffkins ©

#8 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man (6) vs. Palpatine (6)

#9 Z1 A-Block
Kylo Ren (6) vs. El Catire Arrecho (2)

Still in Contention are Kylo, Fruity and Toad (in that order). At the start of this I would have thought the deciding match would be Fruity vs. Toad but Kylo unexpectedly proved he’s better than expected having beat both Fruity and Toad, thus having the tie-breakers over both of them. Who wins between Fruity and Toad will now merely decide who’s still in contention after that because in order for either of them to win, Kylo has to lose. If Kylo wins (or in case of Toad winning against Fruity a draw would be enough) he wins the Block. Kylo’s opponent his El Catire Arrecho, who has 2 points against Kylo’s 6.

And here we have Goat-Man, Fred Hope and Palpatine still in contention for going to the Z1 Finals at ALL OUT. Goat is on top right now because he has a tie-breaker against top seed Freddie Hope. Freddie on the other hand has the tie-breaker over Palpatine, Goat’s opponent this week. So if Goat wins he just wins the Block. That’s it. If Freddie wants to win he has to beat a tree and hope goat loses. If Palpys wants to win he has to beat Goat and hope Freddie loses.

So I shuld be prepping fir mah big square go against Tammy th Twat but I think i am gonnae dae something i am shocked nae one has don before…isn’t that richt yerpalhal

ardyn2
ok seriously what is this nonsense i will not be held hostage by a psychpa

-is gagged-

So aye this saturday yer auld pal Angus is gonnae steal this chumps place in comms…see ye then

2 Likes

Match 1: Face © vs. anilEhilated for the Buscus
Match 2: A tree (0) vs. Freddie Hope (6) - Z1 B-Block
Match 3: Dash Rendar (3) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (4) - Z1 A-Block
Match 4: Brutal Baroness vs. Hell-Ena vs. Kara vs. Samus for No. 1 Contenderships
Match 5: Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Toad (5) - Z1 A-Block
Match 6: Lotus Aura (4) vs. Lore Convoluter - Z1 B-Block
Match 7: Schir vs. Nuffkins © for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Majestic Goat-Man (6) vs. Palpatine (6) - Z1 B-Block
Match 9: Kylo Ren (6) vs. El Catire Arrecho (2) - Z1 A-Block

I see you managed to escape and subdue Angus before he could do his run on commentary.

1 Like

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #39 - Lotus Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action

Deathmaster780: Lotus Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action
Deathmaster780: Lore Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action
ZephyrWhisper: Lore Powerbomb Foiled by Winning Aura
Maigius: Large purple feline wrestles alcoholic

Here’s the short ALL OUT hype package from the end of the episode announcing most of the matches for ALL OUT

Yeah man the nutter was right tru bru does have some weird properties. Hey Mcmutton in future do not lock your hostages with the source of your weird scottish power source. Unfortunatly that meant i missed a pretty good show

1 Like

It’s time!
Let’s go ALL OUT

The show will start an hour early, hoping it’ll end in time for ALL IN so check the linked event for the exact time. For that reason I have decided to not have a bonus match for one more week. Or maybe I’ll add one, I don’t know, depends on the time.

#1 8-Way Chaos: Z1 Leftover Edition (and D)
Toad vs. Kylo Ren vs. El Catire Arrecho vs. Dash Rendar vs. Freddie Hope vs. A tree vs. Lore Convoluter vs. D the Destroyer

#2 LP Superstar Title
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Link ©

#3 Kawaii title
The Brutal Baroness vs. Lady of the Lancet ©

#4 Pokeymanz Championship
Konami Kouda vs. Terara Fluffybottom ©

#5 Co-Comm Championship
Dreamland Express vs. Kylo Ren ©

#6 Singles Match
Angus McMutton vs. Tommy Wiseau

#7 Bunny Championship
Palpatine vs. Nuffkins ©