EVERYONE IS DEAD! Smash Ultimate: 100% Spirits

Soooo, does anybody who has played Persona 5 (and owns a decent mic) want to cover a chunk of the LP with me?

I’m playing through P5 right now and I’m afraid of spoiling things for myself with wiki research.

1 Like

Galeem’s attempts to stop us are getting flimsier and flimsier.

1 Like

that silver voice clip haunts my dreams

Time for DLC. Big ups to yerpalhal for joining me! Now I can continue playing Persona 5 unspoiled!

2 Likes

it was an absolute pleasure and a joy to join you for the p5 dlc board

Travelling from the Celestial Plane to an actual plane. Also yes, I’ve finally deicided to sell out by uploading a tiddy thumbnail.

1 Like

cannot unsee that thumb nail

I was anticipating this particular battle since the LP started. I won’t be showing off the more grotesque video clips I have saved on my hard drive and you’re welcome!

abridged ver:

1 Like

ah the most fucked up spirit in the entire game

1 Like

SNAAAAAKE EATEEEEER! This is the dopest battle I’ve ever had.

Puts away my Roy x Wolt and Lilina x Wendy signs Fine be that way I guess.

The Boss is probably one of the hardest spirit fights in the game, but I suppose the near-death experience is fitting given the character.

and of course Anna is now a dlc character for 3 houses and runs the special shop in the same game

I managed to salvage a lost episode. Enjoy!

I think the fire floor in Eliwood’s battle is more a reference to Durandal being the sword of flames, or maybe just a reference to the Fire Dragon battle background. Ninian’s an ice dragon though, so if anything that spirit battle should spawn freezies.

1 Like

sorry i’m late with this tooth problems

but yeah Carmilla is also a major antagonist in the castlevania anime…she looks really different but it is her

My throat is Hell. :grinning:

1 Like

As promised, let’s punch some N@zis! Oh, and I’m premptively sorry about the cesspool that your related videos tab will inevitably become.

I’m feeling slightly better now, well enough to visit a very active city!

1 Like

It’s finally time to visit the second DLC board! With special thanks to kzinssie for her Dragon Quest knowledge!

1 Like

fantastic work on the part of your co-comm this time round…i mean you are as great as usual but special props to her

1 Like